SYDNEY ANIMAL HOSPITALS ARE AN ESSENTIAL SERVICE
WE ARE OPEN AND HERE TO KEEP YOUR PET HAPPY AND HEALTHY
In light of recent changes to government guidance, we would like to advise our valued clients of the following changes to our advice surrounding the use of masks and face coverings.
We continue to feel that there is a public health benefit to the use of masks and face coverings while in enclosed spaces and continue to recommend their use, but will no longer be enforcing this at entry to our premises.
We will continue to require that a face covering be worn while in one of our consultation rooms, owing to the small size of this space. This is for the protection of you and our valued team members.
Click HERE to make an appointment online
As per NSW Government Public Health Orders please follow:
- Only 1 Client per Pet
- Social Distance – see max number of people allowed in waiting room on arrival
- Wear your Mask over your nose and mouth in a consultation room
- Use Hand Sanitiser
NON-CONTACT Protocols (If required);
STEP 1 – Click HERE to make an appointment online – or if you require medications, parasite control, pet food or any other over the counter service please come to your local hospital during opening hours. We will ask that you do not enter the building and simply follow the instructions given on your arrival.
STEP 2 – NON CONTACT PATIENT TRANSFERS
1. Upon arrival please stay in your car (if parking is close by) or stop at the front door and CALL UP TO SPEAK to our team. (Except our Inner West Stanmore Clients, please process to the front door and our team will advise you of the non-contact procedures on your arrival).
2. Drop your pet with our team who will take your pet through to be assessed. At drop off, only one person per pet, please wear your mask and always keep a safe social distance as per sqm rule.
3. We ask you to please return to your car (if parked close by) or outside the hospital to WAIT while we assess your pet.
4. We’ll call you to discuss your pet’s situation and the next steps.
5. When your pet is ready to go home, our team will meet you at the door. Discharge instructions will be given by phone or email and bill finalized.
Please note – If you have symptoms such as cough, fever or shortness of breath, have been directed by Government Authorities to self-isolate, are waiting Covid test results or have been in close contact with anyone who has, please inform our staff BEFORE arrival.
👨🏼⚕️ 👩💻We also do consultations over FaceTime or Zoom if needed.
The situation is changing rapidly so please keep an eye on our socials for changes to our operating procedures.
Please know that we are vigilantly monitoring the COVID-19 situation and that we will follow the advice and recommendations from expert health organisations and act accordingly.
As the safety and wellbeing of our pet owners and staff will always be Sydney Animal Hospitals top priority.
We thank you for your understanding and co-operation.
If you have any questions, please contact your local Sydney Animal Hospitals on:
Newtown (02)9519 4111
69-73 Erskineville Road Erskineville Open Monday to Friday 7am-11pm Saturday & Sunday 7am-6pm
Inner West (02)9516 1466
1A Northumberland Ave Stanmore Open Monday to Friday 7am-8pm Saturday & Sunday 8am-6pm
Norwest (02)8883 0411
Unit 8, 1-3 Celebration Dr Bella Vista Open Monday to Friday 7am-9pm Saturday & Sunday 8am-6pm
Kellyville (02)8883 0533
106 Windsor Rd Kellyville Open Monday to Friday 7am-9pm Saturday & Sunday 8am-6pm
Newport (02)9997 4609
1 Palm Rd Newport Open Monday to Sunday 7.30am-7pm
Avalon (02)9918 0833
710 Barrenjoey Rd Avalon Beach Open Monday to Friday 8am-7pm Saturday 8.30am-4pm closed Sundays
#Coronavirus #Covid19 #COVIDSafe #EssentialService #OpenAsUsual #WeAreAllInThisTogether