A Kitten Pet Care Plan is an affordable way to provide a tailored preventative healthcare regime that is devised by our veterinarians for your new kitten. With simple on-going monthly payments it makes it easy for family budgeting and simplifies you pet’s preventative health care.
To help you care for your kitten and keep the budget in check we have included a range of member rewards. Plus you’ll never have to remember to get your kitten’s parasite preventative treatments again because we’ll deliver them as needed for FREE to your home.
- One pet health care package
- Affordable monthly payments
- Treatments delivered to your door for free
- Added member rewards
Kitten Care Plan
- Vaccinations – 6-8 weeks, 12-14 weeks, 16 weeks
- Annual veterinary health check-up
TREATMENTS Delivered to your door FREE
- Heartworm protection
- Intestinal worm protection – 6-8 weeks, 10 weeks, 12-14 weeks, 16 weeks, 20 weeks, 24 weeks
- Tick protection – as above
- Flea protection – as above
- Health progress check every six months
- Unlimited FREE nurse health checks
- FREE pedicure/nail clipping
- Grooming discount (10%)
- Boarding discount (10%)
- Hill’s Pet food discounts (10%)
Choose your kitten plan
- Kitten Health Care Plans $39.95 per month (Advocate)
- Kitten Health Care Plan $39.00 per month (Bravecto Plus with heartworm prevention)
A one-off joining fee of $40 is applicable to all plans.
- A Kitten Care Plan is for all kittens under the age of 12 months of age
- Annual Vaccination – Your vet’s recommended annual vaccination for your pet.
- Parasitic Preventatives – Bravecto Plus – Fleas, heartworm and intestinal worms (Monthly).
– Or Advocate – Fleas and intestinal worms (Monthly).
*Preventatives included subject to change without notice.
ALL LIFEVAC MEMBERS
Receive $10 off monthly fee. See LifeVAC page for more information.
For more information contact your local Sydney Animal Hospital;
- Newtown (02) 9519 4111 • Inner West (02)9516 1466 • Norwest (o2) 8883 0411 • Kellyville (02) 8883 0533 • Newport (02) 9997 4609 • Avalon (02) 9918 0833
Our Pet Health Care Plans are heavily discounted and are based on an annual commitment.
Should you need to stop your plan at any time you can do so by paying the remaining months
left on the annual plan or by paying for services used at full retail value, (whichever is less).
See website for full T&C’s.