A LIFETIME OF VACCINATIONS FOR JUST
$575 for a cat & $675 for a dog
EXCLUSIVE TO SYDNEY ANIMAL HOSPITALS
LifeVAC at Sydney Animal Hospitals is a lifetime of vaccinations for your pet. A one off payment of $575 for a cat & $675 for a dog covers annual vaccinations (which includes a veterinary health check) every year for the life of your pet!
Many pet owners find it difficult to keep track of their pet’s vaccination status, however vaccinations are essential to prevent many infectious diseases in puppies, kittens, adults and senior pets. We will send you regular reminders to ensure you never miss a checkup for your pet.
A health exam at vaccination is designed to assist pet owners with any questions regarding their pet’s overall health and well being. This visit is also used to assess the need for any additional preventative health care measures because prevention is better than cure!
What vaccines are included?
C7 vaccine for dogs include: canine distemper virus, infectious canine hepatitis, canine parvovirus, canine parainfluenza, bordetella bronchiseptica, leptospirosis and gastrointestinal coronavirus coverage.
F3 vaccines for cats include: feline rhinotracheitis virus, panleucopenia virus and calicivirus.
How much are annual vaccinations normally?
Vaccinations start from $137.50 for cats and $212.00 for dogs.
Can I use the LifeVAC program at all Sydney Animal Hospitals?
Yes! All 6 of our hospitals details are listed on Locations page.
Call your local Sydney Animal Hospital now:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- LifeVAC does not include FIV, FeLV, feline chlamydia however these can be added to your pets vaccination program at an additional cost of $125 each.
- LifeVAC does not include proheart (annual heartworm prevention injection) or export related vaccinations.
- All pets must be microchipped as part of this program and to comply with NSW state legislation.
- Vaccines will be given in the frequency as per the World Small Animal Veterinary Association (WSAVA) guidelines.
- If the veterinarian deems a pet unsuitable for vaccination due to illness, a consultation fee will apply.
- Medical testing and treatment for any illness condition or injury and any other incurred fees for preventative health care are priced separately in addition to the cost of the LifeVAC program.
- LifeVAC is non-refundable unless under exceptional circumstances at the discretion of management.
- It is essential that all owner contact details are kept current to facilitate regular and timely reminder.